The story - Re kindling a childhood passion
Emma Fletcher is the founder of MUM’s Office, the parenting stationery specialist. A longstanding client with Sublime PR, we have worked tirelessly to get her business profiled in a variety of key parenting and women’s interest journals alongside a focused product placement campaign, to expose her products to the right audience.
Story: A mother of four children, an old photo that inspired a career change, a childhood hobby rekindled and a passion for generating more ‘me time’ for mothers led to a range of fantastic opportunities and press coverage when individually pitched to journalists:
- Appeared in Good Housekeeping x4 times (in different issues) – full double page profile piece on the business idea and a separate national campaign with leading hair brand ‘Dove’, online video footage.
- Profile piece in The Sunday Times on Emma and family.
- Appeared in Prima, Woman, Prima Baby & Pregnancy with full profile pieces.
- Products featured in the Mail on Sunday, Independent (x3), Mother & Baby, Daily Mail, Angels & Urchins, Gurgle, Woman, Prima Baby, Your Home and many more.
- MUM’s Office sold out of her MUM’s Diary range last December and continues to make waves the parenting stationery market with her stylish products.